Sitting alone in the Chinese restaurant, pouring a cup of jasmine tea, I suddenly realized I could do anything–anything–I wanted and was rocked momentarily by a boomcake of freedom known only to children and the otherworldly.
- With all these new remote work policies, the next home office innovation needs to be a “sit/stand/lay down” station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Every #financialadvice article you read from investment companies can be summarized as follows: 1) Spend less 2) S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Just don’t tell HIM that 😆 twitter.com/rialtus/status… 4 months ago
- For millennia fathers have taught their children the fun of farting. Who am I to break this powerful evolutionary c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- We tend to smother our fire if it burns too long unsatisfied. Guard your fire, let it burn and follow it where it leads. 5 months ago