Today, I’ll be speaking at the annual meeting of the Conference of California Public Utility Counsel (CCPUC) on the important topic of energy privacy.
- When we consider their extensive use in modern authentication, how long before the last 4 of the #SSN become sensit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Nebulani1: Are you going to make that face every time I kiss you? Because I’m going to kiss you ten thousand times. 2 weeks ago
- #truth twitter.com/BabaYagaDimSum… 1 month ago
- The California Consumer Privacy Act is well and good, but the truth is we need better controls over the collection… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @BabaYagaDimSum: Does anyone else think the #JokerMovie controversy was just a marketing campaign to help boost its numbers? It was a #c… 2 months ago