There are three histories for every event: The history that actually happened; the history as perceived by witnesses to the event; the history of the event as interpreted by everyone else.
- So you learned how to code. Great. Now learn how to manage your code. 6 days ago
- When we consider their extensive use in modern authentication, how long before the last 4 of the #SSN become sensit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @Nebulani1: Are you going to make that face every time I kiss you? Because I’m going to kiss you ten thousand times. 2 months ago
- #truth twitter.com/BabaYagaDimSum… 3 months ago
- The California Consumer Privacy Act is well and good, but the truth is we need better controls over the collection… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago