The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- With all these new remote work policies, the next home office innovation needs to be a “sit/stand/lay down” station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Every #financialadvice article you read from investment companies can be summarized as follows: 1) Spend less 2) S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Just don’t tell HIM that 😆 twitter.com/rialtus/status… 4 months ago
- For millennia fathers have taught their children the fun of farting. Who am I to break this powerful evolutionary c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- We tend to smother our fire if it burns too long unsatisfied. Guard your fire, let it burn and follow it where it leads. 5 months ago