The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- What nation can call itself sovereign that does not produce its own food, energy and bullets? #thoughtoftheday 2 weeks ago
- Well, whatever you were planning today, you’re already an hour behind schedule. Unless you live in Arizona 😆 2 months ago
- What the world needs now is #Russian truckers to form a #freedomconvoy to escort all those moms worried about their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Lookin’ at my 401(k) like, “Elections have consequences.” 2 months ago
- Today, the world is like those people who live stream on their cell phones while the school bully tries to beat dow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago