The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- Workcation (noun): that extra productive time one gains at work when everyone else has gone on vacation. #BackToWork #newterm 1 month ago
- While I’m certain @elonmusk has contingency for this, my humble recommendation would be to take the code open-sourc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- With all these new remote work policies, the next home office innovation needs to be a “sit/stand/lay down” station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Every #financialadvice article you read from investment companies can be summarized as follows: 1) Spend less 2) S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Just don’t tell HIM that 😆 twitter.com/rialtus/status… 7 months ago