The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- How time moves us chrisvera.com/2017/03/15/how… https://t.co/oD9bbWO4eH 1 week ago
- And then there was that incident in the bathroom involving one man's cell phone and another man's urinal. 1 week ago
- Hello Spring... instagram.com/p/BRghlVbACff/ 2 weeks ago
- Dakota Fanning is brilliant in War of the Worlds. 4 weeks ago
- Recently, when I look at the stars, they ask me what I'm doing to help my kind reach them... 1 month ago