The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- Instead of snow days where no one comes to work, we now have zero-days where no one comes to work. #ransomware #cybersecurity 3 weeks ago
- RT @BluezooGames: Information Security Just Got Fun bluezoogames.com/2017/06/19/inf… https://t.co/ogaxDNcsua 1 month ago
- Hummingbird nest...see it? instagram.com/p/BUuqBqxAAuD/ 1 month ago
- I know at least she's here, and I've found her, and for this lifetime that will have to be enough. 2 months ago
- Smartest tip jar I've ever seen. instagram.com/p/BTfQyt5gzx3/ 2 months ago