The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- I’m like mind taffy. 1 week ago
- RT @mysticnebula: Loving you would have changed everything. 1 week ago
- “Gracias for my meal” sounds exactly like “gracias amor mio.” #FunWithSpanish 3 weeks ago
- #PostNetNeturality, Day 1: So far, apparently only one major technology company is blocking content now that NN is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Report of HIPAA Breaches weaklinksecurity.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/rep… 1 month ago