The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- While my grandfather prepares to pass on, my son prepares to be born. Two people I love traveling in opposite directions through the veil. 2 months ago
- No one wants to be a bogger-downer! 5 months ago
- We are all at risk every day of being too busy for each other. #MakeTime #Priorities 7 months ago
- What in the holy hell happened to @worldoftanks multi-player game balance? 7 months ago
- It’s starting to feel less like my phone and more like the manufacturer’s listening device. #privacy 8 months ago