The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- RT @Nebulani1: First release...here goes somethin’. Hope you like it. #NewMusic #electronicmusic #sexy distrokid.com/hyperfollow/ne… 4 weeks ago
- My new favorite song youtube.com/watch?v=V0c54Z… chrisvera.com/2019/08/10/my-… 1 month ago
- Eulogy for my Grandfather chrisvera.com/2019/08/07/eul… https://t.co/kqoJw7y87b 1 month ago
- I digitally associate with real people. 1 month ago
- While my grandfather prepares to pass on, my son prepares to be born. Two people I love traveling in opposite directions through the veil. 4 months ago