The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- Fellow Dark Lights! Chapter 20 - The Shadow and the Spear of The Left Hand of Light is now on #Wattpad. Jaylina and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- For your holiday consideration chrisvera.com/2020/11/20/for… 5 days ago
- We are a Society of Broken Healers. We can do good despite the bad we've been through. #brokenhealers #darklights… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Chapter 19 - On the Eve of the Ghost Tide is on #Wattpad. Caught up in the celebration of the return of the Light B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Transmissions to the Mystic Nebula chrisvera.com/2020/11/11/tra… 1 week ago