The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- It’s time to bring the gargoyle back to modern #architecture 5 days ago
- RT @BluezooGames: Bluezoo Games representing at #gamatradeshow2018 https://t.co/hRpRddHohD 1 month ago
- I’m like mind taffy. 3 months ago
- RT @mysticnebula: Loving you would have changed everything. 3 months ago
- “Gracias for my meal” sounds exactly like “gracias amor mio.” #FunWithSpanish 3 months ago