The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- I know at least she's here, and I've found her, and for this lifetime that will have to be enough. 2 weeks ago
- Smartest tip jar I've ever seen. instagram.com/p/BTfQyt5gzx3/ 3 weeks ago
- How time moves us chrisvera.com/2017/03/15/how… https://t.co/oD9bbWO4eH 2 months ago
- And then there was that incident in the bathroom involving one man's cell phone and another man's urinal. 2 months ago
- Hello Spring... instagram.com/p/BRghlVbACff/ 2 months ago