The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- Don’t try to figure out how to get in her circle. Make her want to be part of your circle. 1 month ago
- RT @SDGE: Stay alert! Phone scams and emails threatening to shut off your power are now asking for payment via Bitcoin. Please note that we… 2 months ago
- Surely there is a mathematical formula that shows the speed of life exceeds the speed of light. Just look at all this time that’s passed... 3 months ago
- #dreddfaces #facesofdredd https://t.co/oRssN2q9aj 3 months ago
- #HealthyEating is like compound interest. The earlier you start, the better your returns. 4 months ago