The revolution came as all revolutions do—
with fire and promises.
The poor, minding their duties,
suffer the antics of the rich for so long.
Kick enough sand at the humblest of ants
and it will rise against you
and its brothers will rise with him.
It is too late to respect the ant
after your lands are fired.
Be as an ant.
- The hardest thing about being a parent isn’t the poopy diapers or the 3am night terrors. The hardest thing is the u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- I’m in the bathroom doing my business. 3-year-old follows me in bc he goes everywhere papa goes. 1-year-old follows… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I surround myself in a hurricane of chaos not because I enjoy drama, but because in the eye of that storm I have fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Amazon seems taken over by scammers. Very difficult to trust the service anymore. 4 months ago
- What nation can call itself sovereign that does not produce its own food, energy and bullets? #thoughtoftheday 5 months ago