The possibility of life on other planets appears high. The chances of us finding it (or them finding us) in an expanding universe seems very low. The poetic possibilities when contemplating this are infinite.
- The hardest thing about being a parent isn’t the poopy diapers or the 3am night terrors. The hardest thing is the u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- I’m in the bathroom doing my business. 3-year-old follows me in bc he goes everywhere papa goes. 1-year-old follows… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I surround myself in a hurricane of chaos not because I enjoy drama, but because in the eye of that storm I have fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Amazon seems taken over by scammers. Very difficult to trust the service anymore. 4 months ago
- What nation can call itself sovereign that does not produce its own food, energy and bullets? #thoughtoftheday 5 months ago