This year at ConDor 2008, the Southland Poets of the Fantastic will host a speculative poetry workshop, 3-5pm Saturday March 1st. Multi-dimensional visitors welcome. A few of us plan to read. See you there!
- What nation can call itself sovereign that does not produce its own food, energy and bullets? #thoughtoftheday 2 weeks ago
- Well, whatever you were planning today, you’re already an hour behind schedule. Unless you live in Arizona 😆 2 months ago
- What the world needs now is #Russian truckers to form a #freedomconvoy to escort all those moms worried about their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Lookin’ at my 401(k) like, “Elections have consequences.” 2 months ago
- Today, the world is like those people who live stream on their cell phones while the school bully tries to beat dow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago