Poetry is like chess: Its easy to learn, but takes a lifetime to master.
- For millennia fathers have taught their children the fun of farting. Who am I to break this powerful evolutionary c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- We tend to smother our fire if it burns too long unsatisfied. Guard your fire, let it burn and follow it where it leads. 1 week ago
- News aggregators should be marketing like crazy in Australia about now. #FacebookAustralia #opportunity 1 week ago
- A reading of “In Darkness These Words Are Bred” chrisvera.com/2021/02/06/a-r… 3 weeks ago
- And with this, fellow Dark Lights, we come to the end of our journey in The Left Hand of Light. I hope you enjoyed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago