I’m starting a collection of good writer’s conferences in Southern California. Take a look and ping me if you are aware of any I’ve missed. SoCal writers unite! Hope to see you at some of them.
- The hardest thing about being a parent isn’t the poopy diapers or the 3am night terrors. The hardest thing is the u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- I’m in the bathroom doing my business. 3-year-old follows me in bc he goes everywhere papa goes. 1-year-old follows… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I surround myself in a hurricane of chaos not because I enjoy drama, but because in the eye of that storm I have fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Amazon seems taken over by scammers. Very difficult to trust the service anymore. 4 months ago
- What nation can call itself sovereign that does not produce its own food, energy and bullets? #thoughtoftheday 5 months ago