Cheryl Tolliver will be reading poems from “Transmissions to the Mystic Nebula” on her Online Radio Station, “Love, Life, Pain, Joy” tonight, April 23 at 10:30 PM Pacific. She will be recording the show for those that can’t stay awake that late. I hope you listen in to hear her thoughts on love, life and relationships as well as a little poetry about the natural, the unnatural and the supernatural.
- With all these new remote work policies, the next home office innovation needs to be a “sit/stand/lay down” station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Every #financialadvice article you read from investment companies can be summarized as follows: 1) Spend less 2) S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Just don’t tell HIM that 😆 twitter.com/rialtus/status… 4 months ago
- For millennia fathers have taught their children the fun of farting. Who am I to break this powerful evolutionary c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- We tend to smother our fire if it burns too long unsatisfied. Guard your fire, let it burn and follow it where it leads. 5 months ago