Cheryl Tolliver will be reading poems from “Transmissions to the Mystic Nebula” on her Online Radio Station, “Love, Life, Pain, Joy” tonight, April 23 at 10:30 PM Pacific. She will be recording the show for those that can’t stay awake that late. I hope you listen in to hear her thoughts on love, life and relationships as well as a little poetry about the natural, the unnatural and the supernatural.
- The hardest thing about being a parent isn’t the poopy diapers or the 3am night terrors. The hardest thing is the u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- I’m in the bathroom doing my business. 3-year-old follows me in bc he goes everywhere papa goes. 1-year-old follows… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I surround myself in a hurricane of chaos not because I enjoy drama, but because in the eye of that storm I have fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Amazon seems taken over by scammers. Very difficult to trust the service anymore. 4 months ago
- What nation can call itself sovereign that does not produce its own food, energy and bullets? #thoughtoftheday 5 months ago