The fundamental units of the Universe are its suns; its basic building blocks. Its galaxies are likened to cells in our bodies. Thus, its dark matter becomes flesh, unseen from inside. Its black holes are like cancer that feed oh, so slowly. Over billions and billions of billions of years. Yet its soul–yes its soul–is so human: Tragic, complex and unknowable.
- We are all at risk every day of being too busy for each other. #MakeTime #Priorities 1 month ago
- What in the holy hell happened to @worldoftanks multi-player game balance? 2 months ago
- It’s starting to feel less like my phone and more like the manufacturer’s listening device. #privacy 2 months ago
- Don’t try to figure out how to get in her circle. Make her want to be part of your circle. 4 months ago
- RT @SDGE: Stay alert! Phone scams and emails threatening to shut off your power are now asking for payment via Bitcoin. Please note that we… 5 months ago