The fundamental units of the Universe are its suns; its basic building blocks. Its galaxies are likened to cells in our bodies. Thus, its dark matter becomes flesh, unseen from inside. Its black holes are like cancer that feed oh, so slowly. Over billions and billions of billions of years. Yet its soul–yes its soul–is so human: Tragic, complex and unknowable.
- #dreddfaces #facesofdredd https://t.co/oRssN2q9aj 4 hours ago
- #HealthyEating is like compound interest. The earlier you start, the better your returns. 1 month ago
- Maybe part of the problem is that the human race doesn’t seem to have anything collectively to look forward to. 2 months ago
- Niantic can’t tell stories :-/ #Ingress 2 months ago
- What the most brilliant crave—and the most mad—is simply to be understood. 2 months ago