The fundamental units of the Universe are its suns; its basic building blocks. Its galaxies are likened to cells in our bodies. Thus, its dark matter becomes flesh, unseen from inside. Its black holes are like cancer that feed oh, so slowly. Over billions and billions of billions of years. Yet its soul–yes its soul–is so human: Tragic, complex and unknowable.
- With all these new remote work policies, the next home office innovation needs to be a “sit/stand/lay down” station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Every #financialadvice article you read from investment companies can be summarized as follows: 1) Spend less 2) S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Just don’t tell HIM that 😆 twitter.com/rialtus/status… 4 months ago
- For millennia fathers have taught their children the fun of farting. Who am I to break this powerful evolutionary c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- We tend to smother our fire if it burns too long unsatisfied. Guard your fire, let it burn and follow it where it leads. 5 months ago