The fundamental units of the Universe are its suns; its basic building blocks. Its galaxies are likened to cells in our bodies. Thus, its dark matter becomes flesh, unseen from inside. Its black holes are like cancer that feed oh, so slowly. Over billions and billions of billions of years. Yet its soul–yes its soul–is so human: Tragic, complex and unknowable.
- It’s time to bring the gargoyle back to modern #architecture 3 days ago
- RT @BluezooGames: Bluezoo Games representing at #gamatradeshow2018 https://t.co/hRpRddHohD 1 month ago
- I’m like mind taffy. 3 months ago
- RT @mysticnebula: Loving you would have changed everything. 3 months ago
- “Gracias for my meal” sounds exactly like “gracias amor mio.” #FunWithSpanish 3 months ago