The fundamental units of the Universe are its suns; its basic building blocks. Its galaxies are likened to cells in our bodies. Thus, its dark matter becomes flesh, unseen from inside. Its black holes are like cancer that feed oh, so slowly. Over billions and billions of billions of years. Yet its soul–yes its soul–is so human: Tragic, complex and unknowable.
- Instead of snow days where no one comes to work, we now have zero-days where no one comes to work. #ransomware #cybersecurity 3 weeks ago
- RT @BluezooGames: Information Security Just Got Fun bluezoogames.com/2017/06/19/inf… https://t.co/ogaxDNcsua 1 month ago
- Hummingbird nest...see it? instagram.com/p/BUuqBqxAAuD/ 1 month ago
- I know at least she's here, and I've found her, and for this lifetime that will have to be enough. 2 months ago
- Smartest tip jar I've ever seen. instagram.com/p/BTfQyt5gzx3/ 2 months ago