The fundamental units of the Universe are its suns; its basic building blocks. Its galaxies are likened to cells in our bodies. Thus, its dark matter becomes flesh, unseen from inside. Its black holes are like cancer that feed oh, so slowly. Over billions and billions of billions of years. Yet its soul–yes its soul–is so human: Tragic, complex and unknowable.
- What nation can call itself sovereign that does not produce its own food, energy and bullets? #thoughtoftheday 2 weeks ago
- Well, whatever you were planning today, you’re already an hour behind schedule. Unless you live in Arizona 😆 2 months ago
- What the world needs now is #Russian truckers to form a #freedomconvoy to escort all those moms worried about their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Lookin’ at my 401(k) like, “Elections have consequences.” 2 months ago
- Today, the world is like those people who live stream on their cell phones while the school bully tries to beat dow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago