The fundamental units of the Universe are its suns; its basic building blocks. Its galaxies are likened to cells in our bodies. Thus, its dark matter becomes flesh, unseen from inside. Its black holes are like cancer that feed oh, so slowly. Over billions and billions of billions of years. Yet its soul–yes its soul–is so human: Tragic, complex and unknowable.
- News aggregators should be marketing like crazy in Australia about now. #FacebookAustralia #opportunity 4 days ago
- A reading of “In Darkness These Words Are Bred” chrisvera.com/2021/02/06/a-r… 2 weeks ago
- And with this, fellow Dark Lights, we come to the end of our journey in The Left Hand of Light. I hope you enjoyed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Chapter 34 - Darkness Falls from The Left Hand of Light is up on #Wattpad . When faced with the choice between the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Just checking with the Twitter intelligentsia: Why is it bad to call it the “China Virus” but ok to call it the “U.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago