The fundamental units of the Universe are its suns; its basic building blocks. Its galaxies are likened to cells in our bodies. Thus, its dark matter becomes flesh, unseen from inside. Its black holes are like cancer that feed oh, so slowly. Over billions and billions of billions of years. Yet its soul–yes its soul–is so human: Tragic, complex and unknowable.
- While my grandfather prepares to pass on, my son prepares to be born. Two people I love traveling in opposite directions through the veil. 2 months ago
- No one wants to be a bogger-downer! 5 months ago
- We are all at risk every day of being too busy for each other. #MakeTime #Priorities 7 months ago
- What in the holy hell happened to @worldoftanks multi-player game balance? 7 months ago
- It’s starting to feel less like my phone and more like the manufacturer’s listening device. #privacy 8 months ago