The fundamental units of the Universe are its suns; its basic building blocks. Its galaxies are likened to cells in our bodies. Thus, its dark matter becomes flesh, unseen from inside. Its black holes are like cancer that feed oh, so slowly. Over billions and billions of billions of years. Yet its soul–yes its soul–is so human: Tragic, complex and unknowable.
- Workcation (noun): that extra productive time one gains at work when everyone else has gone on vacation. #BackToWork #newterm 1 week ago
- While I’m certain @elonmusk has contingency for this, my humble recommendation would be to take the code open-sourc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- With all these new remote work policies, the next home office innovation needs to be a “sit/stand/lay down” station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Every #financialadvice article you read from investment companies can be summarized as follows: 1) Spend less 2) S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Just don’t tell HIM that 😆 twitter.com/rialtus/status… 6 months ago